Home Forums PPS Members Forum How to Make a New Post in the Forum

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Keymaster

To make a new post in the Forum, please refer to the instructions below:

1. Click on the “New Forum Post” button located in the Menu
      (located at the bottom of the Home page and on the left of every other page)

2. Type a Title in the first box and your post text in the text box below.

3. To upload an image, click on the “Upload Images” button at the bottom of the box. Choose your images using the dialog box. Once your images are selected, then click Open.

IMPORTANT: Each image, depending on size, needs time to upload. You must wait until you see a thumbnail of the image(s) before clicking “Submit” or the image will not be included.

4. Once you see the images have uploaded, click “Submit”

IMPORTANT: Only image files are accepted (.jpg, .png, .tiff) no ducuments (.doc, .pdf, .txt)

• Kainnikanada
      Participant

Some of the recent members’posts refer to images but I am unable to see any. Did members neglect to follow the basic upload instructions? …or I am not able to see the entire post?

Sometimes when reviewing my initial post I note the appended/attached images are either corrupted, not all there or some type of text (referring to the uploaded image) has superseded some of them.

Is this a bug in this website or a host problem?

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.