Home Forums PPS Members Forum Let's try this again – should have been ciculated some time ago

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Keymaster

Dear all,
      You will see from the previous post, the site is now live. You will also see that it is still very much in development mode – lots of work to be done. Comments/suggestion all welcome – keeping in mind this is still a work in progress.
      Comments on each section:
      The NEWS panel is obvious – read it and see what’s happening around the PPS world
      LOG IN – your user name is your email address and your password is your PPS membership number. Only members can access the LIBRARY and FORUM.
      LIBRARY will be terrific but still being constructed – happy to accept offers/suggestions for listing
      FORUM works much like the Facebook group. Have a question, something to share, need some help or information, show an item – this is the place. Every member gets the posting by email and can respond. If you are not already part of the Facebook group, then give this a try – but remember, there are still probably bugs to sort out. And, if you don’t want to participate in the FORUM section, no problem, just let us know (as per email address below)
      MARKETPLACE will, in time, be the place for adverts – great source of information. Right now we have just pasted up some old adverts, just for display.
      I’m sure that, in time, this will become a huge part of the PPS.
      Cheers
      Richard
      ps – this would have been done ages ago if looked after by someone with IT skills (which I lack) – if anyone has such skills and would like to help manage the site, please let me know.

• This topic was modified 6 years, 11 months ago by Mr R P.
      • This topic was modified 6 years, 11 months ago by Mr R P.
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Let's try this again – should have been ciculated some time ago’ is closed to new replies.