Home Forums PPS Members Forum Next PPS online Zoom meeting – June 23

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Keymaster

A reminder that the next online PPS meeting will be on the 23rd – Zoom details below.

Again, rather than a formal agenda, let’s repeat the ‘favourites’ formula of the last meeting. I would suggest that all are welcome to present/discuss one (or a couple, time permitting) favourite items from your collection – doesn’t have to be rare or unique, just something you enjoy and would like to share.

Please email me (richard@muller.id.au) a scan of your material (jpeg I can re-size – can’t do that with a pdf) by the 20th so I can get my in-house IT support – Mrs. Muller – to prepare for the meeting. Or, better yet, if you are able, have your material available to show at the time. You may recall John Graham and Steve Zirinsky managed that feat last time!

No need to register or let me know if you’ll join in – just sign in at the time. Any questions, comments, suggestion – send me an email.

And, just to get the conversation started, I’ll display a lapel pin from years ago (Steve Zirinsky can fill in the background). I’ve been trying to figure out how to make use of them – look forward to your suggestions.

Cheers
      Richard

Time: Jun 23, 2020 09:00 PM Canberra, Melbourne, Sydney = same time as before so check your local time to esnure your tune in as per 9pm Sydney time.

Join Zoom Meeting
      https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89977630844?pwd=aEhHT25oaXBNbVpCR2hMM0hLU2NnZz09

Meeting ID: 899 7763 0844
      Password: 4z92DQ

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.