Home Forums PPS Members Forum NEXT ZOOM MEETING – SAT AUG 15

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Keymaster

At the moment, it’s looking like group meetings may be getting less likely, at least here in Oz. Depends on how things go in Victoria (where there is a huge spike in positive tests).

So, how about our next Zoom meeting – details below:

Time: Aug 15, 2020 09:00 PM Canberra, Melbourne, Sydney

Join Zoom Meeting
      https://us02web.zoom.us/j/7027041788?pwd=cjhlUE1VMVZoRHp3ckkvdDlNbzNhZz09

Meeting ID: 702 704 1788
      Password: 9SSmep

This is scheduled for a Saturday so members who are still in the 9-5 work week routine can more easily join in.

Check your local time to co-ordinate with 9pm Sydney time.

It’s been suggested that a topic for the meeting might be helpful. So, I’m proposing that the topic for the Aug meeting is POSTMARKS – unusual or common or rare or odd or with flaws or unknown or……on cover, piece or just the on a stamp.

If you would like me to put them up on the screen, email (richard@muller.id.au) the images to me by Aug 13, so I can get them organised. Or simply have it on your desktop and you can present it at the time. And if you would like to show something outside that topic – then please do so – POSTMARKS is simply offered as a starting point.

And just to get things started, see the attached image I just happened to have easily accessible (I don’t recall where it came from!)

Any questions about using Zoom? let me know – I don’t know all that much either but happy to assist in any way I can.

I look forward to ‘seeing’ you all in a couple of weeks.

Richard

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.