Home Forums PPS Members Forum Papua reference books for sale

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Keymaster

This received recently – may be of interest

My name is Neville Glastonbury and I was a dealer operating as NRG Philatelics until a few years back.

I have a group of Papua reference books, some of which are difficult to obtain.

I would like to offer them to your society members who are wanting such material for reference purposes at a negotiable price, particularly to pensioners.

The reference books are:

• Stamps of Papua by A. A. Rosenblum – Circa late 1960’s
      • The Postmarks of BNG and Papua to 1942 by Hamilton Croaker – 1956 (Hard to get)
      • The Postal History of Papua New Guinea – 1945 to 1970 – Volume 1 – Post Offices & Postmarks by Harrison & Rutherford 1971 loose Leaf Version in an FDC 3-Ring Folder
      • The Postal History of Papua New Guinea – 1945 to 1998 – Volume 2 – PPM’s, Relief & DLO’s & Air Mail Late Fees by Garwood & Heward 1999 Ring Bound Edition
      The overall condition of the material is very fine.

Please advise whether you have any members that may be interested in this material.

I will be so pleased that they could give some Papua collectors a deeper depth in pursuit of their interests.

All prices are negotiable and this can be discussed or nominated at time of contact. I did pay $80 for the Croaker from Alf Campe.

I look forward to hearing from you.

My mobile phone number is (Aust) 0414 560 521 or by email: nevlibg@gmail.com

In good philatelic cheer

Neville

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.